We are a dynamic and fast growing drinks company based in London. We provide individual portions of Frozen Ingredients for the Food Service Industry to use in the preparation of drinks for their customers. We are expanding into retail and have customers ranging from Virgin Health Clubs to Pret a Manger and Ocado as well as supplying a number of international customers.
As we expand we are looking for a key person in the office to run the day to day functions and keep everything running smoothly. This is a position that holds the company together and so we need someone who is bright, articulate, detail orientated and enthusiastic. You will be covering everything from answering phones and dealing with customer enquiries to tidying the office and ordering stationary. A working knowledge of Sage would be useful to help you in processing orders and sending out statements.
This is a fun company to work with and a small team of seven people. We are seasonal so now is the perfect time to join and learn the role before the summer rush.
We would like someone who is degree educated with some understanding and experience of the food and beverage industry which will help.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a small office and keeping the team informed. Some experience as a PA will help you understand the mindset required to hold the team together.
There will be a fair amount of organisation and the more you can keep customers, suppliers and the team members informed, the easier the job will be.
- Placing orders in Sage
- IT capabilities
- Administering orders and making sure they flow through the correct systems in a timely manner
- Keeping an eye on stock levels via portals
- Managing the logistics of international shipments
- Accounts - Sending out invoices / chasing payments
- Processing Point Of Sale materials online / guiding customers through the process
- Customer Service - Call Backs to see how products are going, updates on amendments to orders, provide product and distributor information
- Completing Technical Forms
- Managing blender rentals including maintenance log spreadsheet, payments and dispatch
- Liaising with graphic designers / PR
- Ordering stationery and supplies for the office
- Communicating with the team
- Answering and fielding calls and emails
- Management of social media platforms and Shopify
- Creating a weekly blog and posting on website
- Maintaining product spreadsheet
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Dispatching samples
- Booking meeting rooms
- Supplier management