Our most deliciously refreshing smoothie contains mouth-watering melon, mango and strawberries. Blend with freshly apple juice to cool you down in the heat of a British summer!
Loaded with vitamins A, B,C and K, potassium, magnesium anticoagulant and collagen.
Melon, Strawberry, Mango
|- of which Sugars
|- of which Saturates
||Nuts, Gluten, Wheat
UK Standard delivery included.
Please Note: Our smoothies come packed with dry ice – Dry ice should be kept away from children & pets. Handle with care.
- Contains an anticoagulant called adenosine which is able to stop the clotting of blood cells that can lead to stroke or heart disease.
- The collagen content will make your skin beautiful and help wound healing and skin firmness
- Melon has a very good diuretic power so that it can help cure kidney disease and acute eczema.
- Boost immunity as they are packed with lots of vitamin C and will also help keep your eyes healthy and wrinkles at bay.
- Strawberries have potassium, vitamin K, and magnesium— important for bone health.
- The fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins. It contains very good amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin and pantothenic.
- A low-fat, low-calorie, cholesterol-free source of a variety of nutrients, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, dietary fibre and antioxidant compounds
- If your diet includes rich sources of these nutrients regularly, you may be less likely to develop many serious medical conditions.
- Antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukaemia and prostate cancers.
- Mango contains enzymes that help in breaking down protein. The fibrous nature of mango helps indigestion and elimination.