High in Vitamin C
Our most popular smoothie is a delicious tropical concoction of passion fruit, pineapple and mango, blended with fresh apple juice.
Also contains vitamins A,B, C, dietary fibre, medicinal alkaloids & manganese.
Why not try blending it with coconut water instead of apple juice.
Passion fruit, Mango, Pineapple
|- of which Sugars
|- of which Saturates
||Nuts, Gluten, Wheat
- Very good source of dietary fibre which helps remove cholesterol from the body. In addition dietary insoluble fibre helps protect the colon mucous membrane by decreasing exposure time to toxic substances.
- Very nutritious, healthy and seems to have a blocking effect of histamine to help soothe asthma attacks.
- Contains medicinal alkaloids, including the sedative compound harman. According to the National Institutes of Health, these botanical medicines have traditionally been used to treat anxiety, insomnia and restlessness.
- High in manganese that helps development of strong bones and connective tissue. A cup of fresh pineapple will give you nearly 75% of the recommended daily amount. It is particularly helpful to older adults, whose bones tend to become brittle with age.
- Discourages blood clot development making it a valuable dietary addition for frequent fliers and others who may be at risk for blood clots.
- Strengthens gums to help keep your teeth healthy and strong.
- Great for the skin as they clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
- One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
- Vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.
UK Standard delivery included.
Please Note: Our smoothies come packed with dry ice – Dry ice should be kept away from children & pets. Handle with care.